The Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Transplant Program at Weill Cornell Medicine is devoted to offering the very best care and probably the most modern analysis in a compassionate and cozy setting.
We make the most of a multidisciplinary method for sufferers with most cancers and blood ailments in want of stem cell transplant, offering world-class medical care and collaboration with specialists in leukemia, lymphoma, myeloma and different blood problems. Based in NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, one of many prime ten basic hospitals within the nation, the experience of our consulting staff is unsurpassed.
Our sufferers and households deal with life-threatening sickness, and sensitivity and compassion are a precedence for our staff. We view every affected person as a person, and our method ensures that every therapy routine is narrowly tailor-made to fulfill the distinctive, altering wants of our sufferers and their households – earlier than, throughout and after transplant.
As New York’s premier healthcare community, Weill Cornell Medicine is on the forefront of scientific analysis and medical trials, enabling us to offer a full vary of diagnostic and therapy protocols, together with the most recent breakthroughs in medication.
Our staff of internationally acknowledged bone marrow and stem cell transplant specialists is understood for superior work and printed analysis in:
- Treating sufferers with aggressive leukemia and myelodysplastic syndromes
- Bridge protocols for sufferers with refractory lymphoma and leukemia
- Novel methods to mobilize stem cells and enhance transplantation for sufferers with a number of myeloma, leukemia and lymphoma
- Transplants for stable tumors, extreme auto-immune problems, and AIDS
We satisfaction ourselves on distinctive outcomes and supply sufferers probably the most superior diagnostic strategies and therapy therapies to enhance high quality of life, together with:
- Umbilical wire blood transplant
- Outpatient transplant
- Autologous and allogeneic bone marrow and peripheral blood stem cell transplantation
- Matched unrelated donor stem cell transplantation via the National Donor Matching Program
- Non-ablative “mini” transplants
- Haplo Cord Transplant, permitting us to seek out donors for all, no matter age or ethnic background
- Bendamustine, a remedy that’s well-tolerated and has glorious response charges in sufferers with myeloma
- Novel types of transplant, providing hope and success to older sufferers with leukemia
Learn extra about our therapy choices by visiting http://www.cornellbmt.org.
Clinical trials are vital to enhance outcomes and supply new therapy choices. Here is extra on Knee take a look at our personal web website. At Weill Cornell Medicine, we conduct extra research in blood cancers than any of our regional friends, permitting us to offer our sufferers with entry to many multi-phase medical trials. As lively members of the worldwide most cancers analysis neighborhood, our oncologists additionally collaborate with different analysis facilities to supply sufferers probably the most promising remedies out there.
In live performance together with your referring doctor, we’re at all times out there to supply a second opinion within the type of a session with one among our specialists.
Why Choose Us,
Our collaborative method offers supportive, complete care alongside probably the most cutting-edge medical remedies. This allows sufferers to obtain the very best transplant outcomes. Additionally, we provide extra allogeneic transplants for older adults than another heart within the tri-state space.